We offer a survival package in and around our forest.
Together with your child, your spouse or with friends, ‘survivaling’ with us is an unforgettable experience! Build a shelter to sleep, sharpen your survival techniques, search for water and food in nature, make a fire…With a little bit of luck you will see a beaver, a deer or a wild hog!
A visit to a wild beaver site is part of the package.
An experienced bushcrafter, Arnout Pieters, will guide the weekend.
- Visit a wild beaver habitat
- Put together a shelter
- Build a fire
- Identify different types of tinder
- Search for water and learn about purifying techniques
- Gather and prepare edible plants and insects
- Observe animal tracks
- Learn navigation techniques
- Craft a cup and spoon
- Make glue and rope
- Discover survival cooking
- Construct hunting weapons